Our office offers school credit/non-credit internships for Undergraduate and Graduate students.
Summary: work with the agency staff, parents, and community partners to assess community needs, and develop and implement programs and resources to meet those needs.
- Assist in activities and programs run by the Center
- Support in the day to day functions of the organization
- Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately
- Assist with data entry
- Engage with the clients
- Help in writing clients’ assessment
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to work with diverse groups
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Interest in nonprofit management and community development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Student will gain work experience in the social work or related fields
- Have the opportunity to experience working with a diverse community
- Gain skills and knowledge in a professional setting
We are always in need of volunteers. Volunteers are needed to contribute to the efficient day-to-day operations of The Family Center and support the work of the Family Resource Coordinator.
For volunteering opportunities and inquiry please email Melinda Kneeland at email@example.com