From careers to volunteers to donations, there are so many ways to participate.
No positions available right now.
Work Schedule: Flexible
Classification: Unpaid internship
Summary: work with the agency staff, parents, and community partners to assess community needs, and develop and implement programs and resources to meet those needs.
- Assist in activities and programs run by the Center
- Support in the day to day functions of the organization
- Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately
- Assist with data entry
- Engage with the clients
- Help in writing clients’ assessment
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to work with diverse groups
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Interest in nonprofit management and community development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Student will gain work experience in the social work or related fields
- Have the opportunity to experience working with a diverse community
- Gain skills and knowledge in a professional setting
Fill up the form to help us learn more about you.
Community Connections of Brockton is a volunteer-based, nonprofit organization that thrives on local residents’ active participation in the planning and execution of community activities, programs, and events that foster positive connections among residents.
Donations for this work are welcome! Checks may be made payable
For donation purposes, CCB falls under the United Way of Plymouth County 501-C-3 of our fiscal partner. Tax ID exemption number is available upon request.
We are always in need of volunteers. Volunteers are needed to contribute to the efficient day-to-day operations of The Family Center and support the work of the Family Resource Coordinator.
- Knowledge to create a welcoming and positive environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to work with diverse groups.
- Excellent customer service and communication competencies.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Access to a vehicle or transportation to the office.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Bilingual is a plus