The Family Center at Community Connections of Brockton
WHO WE ARE
The Family Center is an initiative of Community Connections of Brockton. It is a program of the United Way of Greater Plymouth County, supported by funding from Department of Children and Families (DCF), has a partnership with Brockton’s Promise.
WHAT WE DO
We work to connect families in need with the neighborhood-based resources and networks of support that will help foster strength within the family. All of our services at the Family Center are at NO COST or eligibility requirements to families and we welcome all families.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our goal is to support families to strengthen their bonds, connect to others, and engage in their community. The following are some of the ways our staff can help facilitate:
– We value and strengthen parenting skills
– Link families to community & provide formal supports
– Help children develop social and emotional skills
– Provide diversionary services to children & families requiring assistance
– Immigration Consultation & Life Skills Workshops
– Fun family events & promote free & affordable events.
– Respond to family crisis & offer support groups.
Brockton Public School has NEW Kindergarten age policy – Click to read!
*Parenting Journey registrations is now OPEN! Start Date: 6th February,2018!
*Click here for our monthly Calendar
*January Newsletter is up! click here to check-out.